Thursday, July 7, 2011

28

I’ve been thinking about blogging for quite awhile now. I love reading all my friends’ blogs. I like to hear their funny stories, see pictures of their homes and families, and just to feel a little more involved in their lives since some of them live so far away. Maybe if I write they’ll feel a bit more connected to me, too. 
And Liz told me once that I should blog. And so did Sarah. And then Nichole told me she’d read my blog if I had one. (And I know she will, just to humor me.) And there’s Jill, who was already following my blog even though I hadn’t posted anything yet. So there’s at least a couple, and maybe even four readers already! Holy cow!
Plus, I’m just excited to share our stories and to have a way to document life and remember the funny things that the kiddies do and all the little things that shape our life. And maybe I can become a better writer through it all. Anywho, for those of you who don’t know our little family that well, here’s an introduction:
Here’s me, circa 2008 -- with a stegosaurus (for added wow-factor):

Cari, Mommy, Mama -- aspiring housewife extraordinaire. Yes, I had to say “aspiring” because I’m not particularly good at it yet. :)

Adam, Daddy -- My man (married 5 years!), fun daddy to our cute kids, musician, and our excellent provider. We love him!


Ava, or “Boo” for short -- Sweet and funny, enthusiastic, energetic, aspiring singer, artist, lover of the outdoors, and tea party connoisseur. 

Samuel, or . . . Sam, Sammy Sam, Samasaurus, Samster, Sambly Wambly, Buddy Boy, Smiley Sam. (I could go on, but I’ll stop.)  -- Well, let’s see . . . Sam currently spends his time rolling, smiling, drooling, burbling, growing exponentially, and waving his arms about like mad.
So, thanks for reading! 



Oh, and I turned 28 on Wednesday. Seems like a good time to finally start my blog. :)

6 comments:

  1. That's one cute family you've got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blog world! it is addicting. cute blog, cute family, cute author:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it and it was wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, glad you are doing this! You are cute, and your family is too!
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm glad you've started blogging! Another thing to keep me busy while I'm rocking Violet to sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha! You are too cute! And so funny! I can tell already that I am going to enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete